Of Risks And Dreams
Every time I look at an obstacle that's meant to be overcome, that obstacle always seems easier from a distance. But nevertheless, I'm a person who prepares well, never allowing overconfidence to get the better of me. So after going through countless rehersals and listening to the experiences and advices of people who have attempted the obstacle before me, I've finally convinced myself that my time has come.
But it's kind of ironic that whenever I step at the edge, ready to reach out and embrace my dream, everything just falls apart literally. Could it be nervousness, fear of the unknown, terror that has gripped me? I don't know actually to be honest. Maybe, maybe not.
Somehow, the more we chase our dreams, the more our dreams run away from us. Well, it looks as though it is that way, but deep down, we all know that our dreams will always be there waiting for us and it is us who are running away from our dreams. So having said that, I know I should focus and not care about the gaping hole that separates me from my dream. I should take the risk. A risk that is meant, should, will and must be taken.
But it's kind of ironic that whenever I step at the edge, ready to reach out and embrace my dream, everything just falls apart literally. Could it be nervousness, fear of the unknown, terror that has gripped me? I don't know actually to be honest. Maybe, maybe not.
Somehow, the more we chase our dreams, the more our dreams run away from us. Well, it looks as though it is that way, but deep down, we all know that our dreams will always be there waiting for us and it is us who are running away from our dreams. So having said that, I know I should focus and not care about the gaping hole that separates me from my dream. I should take the risk. A risk that is meant, should, will and must be taken.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home