Monday, November 9, 2009

10.11.09

I guess to readers who are females, I probably won't think you will understand a thing about what I'm writing in this post. But for my sake, I think I should pen this down. Anyway, look at the date. 10 November 2009 which is less than one hours time. Secretly, I've been waiting for this date to come. That's because this date marks a very special launch date of a game that I've been secretly and eagerly waiting:

Before you all say 'cheh, I thought what's he talking about...', I just want to say this game is not for you but for moa. I've been secretly glancing at the trailers at home and with each passing day, eagerly anticipating. With the launch date just minutes away, I can hardly contain my excitment. But too bad I have to wait until exams are over to finally get hold of this game. But nevertheless, I have saved just enought to get the 'hardened' edition for this game so kudos to me! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Jian said...

ahhh i heard its good~ hahaha apparently all the guys are like ignoring their gf/wives for a 3-4 weeks cos of this lol

November 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Shoot the turkey said...

reallie!? Omg...even u noe abt this game Jian...scary...arghz can't wait...5 more days!

November 16, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home