I Am Happy
I am happy,
The wet and cold weather didn't dull my spirits,
My best and most treasured jacket was soaked to the brim,
But I didn't care,
For I am happy.
I am happy,
I still don't get revaluation of assets,
System flowcharts look like elementary school children's drawings,
Economy does not rely on just a bunch of 45 degreed inclined or horizontal lines,
Nevertheless,
I am happy.
I am happy.
Even the marks for macroeconomics didn't bring me down,
Nor the ever irritating BPA essay question,
Nor the ever huge percentage of the law test that would partly decide my fate scare me,
I've told you already,
I am happy.
The wet and cold weather didn't dull my spirits,
My best and most treasured jacket was soaked to the brim,
But I didn't care,
For I am happy.
I am happy,
I still don't get revaluation of assets,
System flowcharts look like elementary school children's drawings,
Economy does not rely on just a bunch of 45 degreed inclined or horizontal lines,
Nevertheless,
I am happy.
I am happy.
Even the marks for macroeconomics didn't bring me down,
Nor the ever irritating BPA essay question,
Nor the ever huge percentage of the law test that would partly decide my fate scare me,
I've told you already,
I am happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home