Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wants And Needs

Well, as me, May and Celine were walking for lunch yesterday after macroecons lecture, we couldn't help but talk about the lecture Olekalns (macro lecturer) gave about the keynesian short run equilibrium equation which described how the economy should work. This was roughly given as:

PAE=C+I('p'small)
where C is given as C=C(bar)+cY

And for some reason I thought of relating the equation to life itself. What if life could be defined according to two components instead: wants and needs. So which means:

Life=Needs+Wants
where Needs=Eat, Sleep, Drink and whatever you need to survive
Wants= Whatever you desire

Pretty random equation and probably makes no sense but hey think about it, if the Keynesian model helped prevent the economy from experiencing another "Great Depression" of the 1930s, my equation might just work and I'll be a genius!




I am a simple person,
my needs are few,
but I only want you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home