On A Good Day
Greetings all,
today was a good day. Woke up at just slightly above noon today. Caught up on a bit of macroeconomics textbook reading today and by the time I looked up from my textbook, it was almost time to go meet my friend, Ian who was actually travelling all the way from clayton to come to the city to meet me, Nick and Aries for old times sake.
Before we met up, I had to go to officeworks to grab an ink toner for my printer which was soon to run out of ink (I think). As I was browsing through the different ink toners, I finally came across the one which I was looking for, looked at the price and almost fainted. The toner itself costed about $125 which was ridiculously expensive. It's even more expensive than my original printer which costed about $110, I had half a mind to throw my printer away and buy a new one which itself is less than the ink toner. Talk about market failure.
Anyway as I was paying for my item at the checkout counter, Ian and Nick walked in and we chatted a while before leaving officeworks. We ended up heading to Joseph and Davies' place to play playstation 3, soul caliber 4. I spend most of the time looking at people mindlessly whacking each other and there were lots of boobs giggling around.
We ended having dinner at Grill and I tell you the burgers were so good, I plan to frequent Grill in the near future. After dinner, we went to buy some liquor and chilled at my place. My head still hurts as I'm writing this post because of the alcohol but it was a good day nevertheless.
today was a good day. Woke up at just slightly above noon today. Caught up on a bit of macroeconomics textbook reading today and by the time I looked up from my textbook, it was almost time to go meet my friend, Ian who was actually travelling all the way from clayton to come to the city to meet me, Nick and Aries for old times sake.
Before we met up, I had to go to officeworks to grab an ink toner for my printer which was soon to run out of ink (I think). As I was browsing through the different ink toners, I finally came across the one which I was looking for, looked at the price and almost fainted. The toner itself costed about $125 which was ridiculously expensive. It's even more expensive than my original printer which costed about $110, I had half a mind to throw my printer away and buy a new one which itself is less than the ink toner. Talk about market failure.
Anyway as I was paying for my item at the checkout counter, Ian and Nick walked in and we chatted a while before leaving officeworks. We ended up heading to Joseph and Davies' place to play playstation 3, soul caliber 4. I spend most of the time looking at people mindlessly whacking each other and there were lots of boobs giggling around.
We ended having dinner at Grill and I tell you the burgers were so good, I plan to frequent Grill in the near future. After dinner, we went to buy some liquor and chilled at my place. My head still hurts as I'm writing this post because of the alcohol but it was a good day nevertheless.

1 Comments:
Apparently, you are still not yet well-versed in the ways of the printer world. You should go to Cartridge World South Melbourne to get a refill cartridge for your toner boolsheet. That would be about 2/3rds the price of a new cartridge in HomeLazy. The Cartridge World website is the one you want.
-- Turkey
Post a Comment
<< Home